| || |
Information about the different bus routes are found here
Information about the different bus routes are found here http://www.ardeche.fr/Transport/transports-collectifs/reseau-departemental
| || |
Revision as of 22:19, 5 April 2013
The Ardèche is a department in south-central France named after the Ardèche River. For more information go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardèche
It is known for its natural environments and cultural heritage. It has a lot of natural caves of which some where inhabited in prehistoric times. It is a very rural place, very few cities bigger tan 4000 inhabitants.
It is highly recommended to have personal means of transport. The only public transport you can find are buses. They only go to big cities, however the most beautiful parts of the Ardèche are not in the cities.
There are no passenger train stations in the Ardèche. However there is a train station in Valence and Montélimar (both cities in the Drome with TGV trains stations) with buses that go to different parts of the Ardèche.
Information about the different bus routes are found here 
It is highly recommended to have personal transport, however if you really wants to use public transport you can get around some places by bus.
- Cayonning in the Haut Chassezac. The Haut Chassezac offer a beautiful canyon which is accessible for everyone to practice canyonning. (44.48695,3.92789)
- Château de Crussol, . 24/7. The Château de Crussol is a mostly-ruined 13th century limestone castle in the commune of Saint-Péray that dominates the valley of Rhône, just opposite Valence in the Ardèche département, Rhône-Alpes région of France. Free entrance. (44.938747,4.852336)
- Mont Gerbier de Jonc, Route de Sainte-Eulalie, 07510 Sainte-Eulalie, France, ☎ 0033 (0) 4 75 38 87 37, . Mont Gerbier de Jonc is a moudontain of volcanic (phonolitic) origin located in the Massif Central in France. It rises to an altitude of 1,551 m (5,088 ft), and its base contains three springs that are the source of the Loire, France's longest river. It is the second most-visited site in the département of Ardèche, after the Ardèche Gorges. Climbing on it is not free.. (44.84398,4.220005)
- La Pradella (Chambres d'hôte), rue du village, 07290 Preaux, France, ☎ +33 (0)4 75 32 08 52, . C'est à Préaux, petit village de l'Ardèche Verte, bercé par le chant du coq, rythmé par son clocher et ses 560 habitants que la Pradella (ancien nom du village) et ses chambres d'hôtes vous accueillent. Olivier, Edwige, Elisa et Alaya vous invitent à venir profiter en toute tranquillité du calme de l'Ardèche, dont vous pourrez apprécier les paysages et les lumières. Du farniente pour les uns au vol en montgolfière pour les autres, vous goûterez au plaisir de savourer chaque instant de votre séjour. de 55 à 120€. (45.143653,4.663653)
- Locations de vacances Ardèche, . Sélection de petites annonces de locations de vacances et chambres d'hôtes en Ardèche.