Aptos is a city in Santa Cruz County in California, in the Monterey Bay Area.
Seven miles south of Santa Cruz and seven miles north of Watsonville on Highway 1 (US-1). Exit State Park Drive, Rio del Mar Blvd. or Freedom Blvd.
- Café Sparrow, 8042 Soquel Drive in Aptos Village, ☎ 831.688.6238. A charming little French-inspired restaurant open for lunch and dinner daily, and brunch on weekends
- Britannia Arms Pub located near the entrance to Nisene Marks State Park.
- Verve Lounge Aptos, 7941 Soquel Drive, ☎ 831.662.2247, . Features blues bands from California and and national acts.
- Best Western Seacliff Inn, 7500 Old Dominion Ct, ☎ +1 831 688-7300 (toll free: +1 800 367-2003, fax: +1 831 685-3603), .
- Seascape Beach Resort, One Seascape Resort Drive, Aptos, CA 95003, ☎ 1-800-929-7727, . A visit to Seascape Beach Resort is like having your own beach home on Monterey Bay. Located just ten miles south of Santa Cruz, our well-equipped suites and villas have all the appeal of a private beach house, but with the added amenities of a four-diamond resort: room service, maid service and an award-winning restaurant on-site. This unique combination of luxury and comfort makes Seascape Beach Resort the ideal vacation spot for couples and families alike.