Aptos is a city in Santa Cruz County in California, in the Monterey Bay Area.
Seven miles south of Santa Cruz and seven miles north of Watsonville on Highway 1 (US-1). Exit State Park Drive, Rio del Mar Blvd. or Freedom Blvd.
- Café Sparrow, 8042 Soquel Drive in Aptos Village, ☎ 831.688.6238. A charming little French-inspired restaurant open for lunch and dinner daily, and brunch on weekends
- Britannia Arms Pub located near the entrance to Nisene Marks State Park.
- Verve Lounge Aptos, 7941 Soquel Drive, ☎ 831.662.2247, . Aptos's most popular neighborhood hot spot, for the young at heart. We feature the hottest blues bands from all over California, the Bay Area and national acts. Now Santa Cruz and Monterey's best Nite Club with acts like Sugar Ray, Brooke White Parachute, and Angel Taylor.
- Best Western Seacliff Inn, 7500 Old Dominion Ct, ☎ +1 831 688-7300 (toll free: +1 800 367-2003, fax: +1 831 685-3603), .
- Seascape Beach Resort, One Seascape Resort Drive, Aptos, CA 95003, ☎ 1-800-929-7727, . A visit to Seascape Beach Resort is like having your own beach home on Monterey Bay. Located just ten miles south of Santa Cruz, our well-equipped suites and villas have all the appeal of a private beach house, but with the added amenities of a four-diamond resort: room service, maid service and an award-winning restaurant on-site. This unique combination of luxury and comfort makes Seascape Beach Resort the ideal vacation spot for couples and families alike.