Apalachicola  is a city in the Florida Panhandle.
Apalachicola is small and easily seen on foot. It is laid back and very easy to navigate. Locals are glad to direct you wherever you need to go. Also there are boat and fishing tours available in the area.
- Apalachicola Bay Chamber of Commerce, 122 Commerce Street, ☎ 850-653-9419, . Welcome to the Forgotten Coast Highly valued for our unspoiled natural environment, the coastal communities of Apalachicola, St. George Island and Eastpoint that make up the Forgotten Coast offer an authentic taste of Florida's Gulf Coast with plenty of charm and history. You’ll find miles of uncrowded pristine beaches, an endless supply of protected shallow bays, excellent fishing and acres of National and State forests to explore. Combine all this with some of the finest oysters and seafood in the country and your stay with us is sure to be memorable.
- Apalachicola Sailing Adventures, 317 Water Street, ☎ +1 850-653-9616 or 850-258-2038 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Sail on a turn-of-the-century 35' New England Cutter.
- Apalachicola Sponge Company. M-Sa 10AM-5PM. Handmade olive oil and goats milk soap sponges.
- Forgotten Coast Outfitters. Outdoor clothing and fly fishing equipment.
- The Grady Market. Several antique shops, artist galleries, and clothing boutiques.
- Oystercatcher. Womens, girls and baby apparel and accessories.
- River City Trading Company, 82 Commerce Street. Men and women's clothing accessories.
- Sirens Boutique, Avenue D and Market Street. Women's clothing and accessories.
- Two Gulls. Daily 10AM-5PM. Gifts and souvenirs.
- Apalachicola Seafood Grill, 100 Market Street (by the traffic signal), ☎ +1 850-653-9510. M-Sa 11:30AM-8PM. Get the "world's largest" fried fish sandwich.
- Avenue Sea, 51 Avenue C, ☎ +1 850-653-2193. Refined cuisine, smaller portions, focused on using local seafood and other locally harvested ingredients, May 2007 Gourmet Magazine listed it as one of the top 36 destination restaurants in the world.
- Boss Oyster, 123 Water Street, ☎ +1 850-653-9364 (fax: +1 850-653-2018). Lunch & dinner 7 days a week.. Waterfront location. If you're an oyster fan, they offer more that 15 styles of Apalachicola Bay oysters.
- Caroline's Dining on the River, 123 Water Street, ☎ +1 850-653-8139 (fax: +1 850-653-2018). Fine dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Chef Eddie's Magnolia Grill, 99 11th Street, ☎ +1 850-653-8000. M-Sa 6PM-?. Steaks, seafood, lobster and rack of lamb in addition to a huge wine list.
- Old Time Soda Fountain, 93 Market Street, ☎ +1 850-653-2606. M-Sa. As the name implies, this is an 50's themed soda fountain that serves ice cream, malts, floats and soda.
- The Owl Café, 15 Avenue D (at Commerce Street), ☎ +1 850-653-9888. Local seafood, steak and pasta.
- Papa Joe's Oyster Bar & Grill, 301-B Market Street, ☎ +1 850-653-1189 (fax: +1 850-653-3458). M-Th 11:30AM-9PM, F-Sa 11:30AM-10PM. Dine overlooking the Apalachicola River. Steaks and seafood along with an oyster bar.
- Pepper's Mexican Grill and Cantina, 75 Market Street, ☎ +1 850-653-8555. M-Th 11AM-10PM, F-Sa 11AM-10:30PM, Su 11AM-9PM. Mexican food.
- Red Top Café, 238 US Highway 98, ☎ +1 850-653-8612. Open 7 days a week.. This family style restaurant serves up steaks, seafood, sandwiches and chicken.
- Tamara's Café Floridita, 17 Avenue E (one block east of flashing light), ☎ +1 850-653-4111. 10:30AM-10PM. Caribbean/South American style meals, including seafood and homemade desserts.
- Verandas Wine Bar Bottle Shop and Bistro, Avenue D and Market Street, ☎ +1 850-653-3210. Serves local seafood in addition to steak and pasta. Also one of the largest retail wine stores in the area.
- Viscardi's at Night, 100 Market Street, ☎ +1 850-653-9510. Now defunct.
- Wheelhouse, 317 Water Street, ☎ +1 850-653-8860. Tu-Su. Now defunct.
- http://www.indianpassrawbar.com, 151 Laughing Gull Lane, St. James, ☎ 850-697-5050, . Come to the Crooked River Grill for breakfast, lunch, or our steak and seafood dinners. Sit in our dining room or on the patio. The Grill features full banquet facilities and a gazebo, making it the ideal setting for special occasions.
Most restaurants have a full bar and there are numerous liquor stores in the area. Check out the nightlife in Saint George and Eastpoint.
- Night Owl, 15 Avenue D, ☎ +1 850-653-9888. Now listed as the Owl's Wine Room. Large selection of wines, focus is mainly American.
- Spoonbill, 123 Water Street, ☎ +1 850-653-8139 (fax: +1 850-653-2018).
- Apalachicola River Inn, 123 Water Street, ☎ +1 850-653-8139 (email@example.com, fax: +1 850-653-2018). Lodging, marina and restaurant.
- Bay City Lodge, 1000 Bay City Road, ☎ +1 850-653-9294 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Motel and cabins. If you're planning on fishing, the lodge sells bait and tackle and will clean your fish and your boat.
- Best Western, Apalach Inn, 249 US Highway 98 West, ☎ +1 850-653-9131 (tollfree:1-800-528-1234. Only chain hotel in Apalachicola.
- Bryant House Bed & Breakfast, 101 Sixth Street, ☎ +1 850-653-3270 (tollfree:1-888-554-4376) (email@example.com, fax: +1 850-653-9663), . Serves a full German breakfast (Frühstück).
- The Consulate, 76 Water Street, ☎ +1 850-653-1515 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Four suites overlooking the Apalachicola River. Rooms have a kitchen and balcony.
- Coombs House Inn, 80 6th Street, ☎ +1 850-653-9199 (email@example.com, fax: +1 850-653-2785), . A Bed and Breakfast in a restored Victorian mansion. $80-225.
- Gibson Inn, 51 Avenue C, ☎ +1 850-653-2191 (firstname.lastname@example.org). 30 rooms in a turn-of-the-century Victorian home. Rooms have a full bath, phone, TV and wi-fi. The inn also has a restaurant and bar.
- House of Tartts, 50 Avenue F, ☎ +1 850-653-4687 (email@example.com). Guesthouse in historic downtown. All rooms have a private bath.
- Witherspoon Inn, 94 5th Street, ☎ +1 850-653-9186. Former residence of Captain Witherspoon. Rooms have their own bath.