Angel Fire is a small resort town in North Central New Mexico.
- Angel Fire Resort, .
- Sipapu Ski Area, .
- Capo's Corner, 110 Pioneer Rd, ☎ (575) 754-6297. Italian restaurant with indoor or patio seating next to the river. Pasta dishes tend to be a bit too al dente for some tastes, but the pizzas are excellent.
- Old Timers Cafe, 210 E Main St, ☎ (575) 754-2951. Chicken-fried steak, roast beef sandwiches and pizzas.
- Shotgun Willie's, 403 W Main St, ☎ (575) 754-6505. The atmosphere is really nothing more than a shack, and the food is served on paper plates with plastic utensils, but this place offers good value for decent hamburgers and good barbecue.
- Sundance Mexican Restaurant, 401 E High, ☎ (575) 754-2971. This popular restaurant is one of the only places to get decent Mexican (not New Mexican) food in the area. Reservations are recommended if you plan to go between 5pm and 7pm.
- Texas Reds Steakhouse & Saloon, 105 E Main St, ☎ (575) 754-2922. This long-time Red River establishment serves delicious thick steaks and hefty burgers in a casual saloon atmosphere with peanut shells all over the floor. Try the buffalo burger.
- Angel Fire Visitor Center, 15 Winter Park Lane, 505 377 6555, .
|Routes through Angel Fire