| || |
* '''Angel Fire Visitor Center''', 866-668-7787
[[User:Travelerjjm|Travelerjjm]] 14:22, 30 September 2009 (EDT), [http://www.angelfirefun.com//]. |+|
* '''Angel Fire Visitor Center''', 866-668-7787, [http://www.angelfirefun.com//].
| || |
Revision as of 18:39, 30 September 2009
Angel Fire is a small resort town in North Central New Mexico.
- Angel Fire Resort, Angel Fire NM, . Winter and summer activities for skiers, golfers and more in northern New Mexico
- Angel Fire ArtSpace (ArtSpace Gallery), 3469 Mountain View Blvd (Highway 434), ☎ 575-377-6273, . 10-4:30. Premier Gallery in Angel Fire. Paintings, Sculpture, Jewelry, Pottery. Featuring the works of Katherine McDermott, Jennifer Cavan,Jacqui Binford-Bell and many more!
- Angel Fire Resort, .
- Sipapu Ski Area, .
- Angel Fire ArtSpace (ArtSpace Gallery), 3469 Mountain View Blvd (Highway 434), ☎ 575-377-6273, . 10-4:30. Premier Gallery in Angel Fire. Love art? Learn to paint! Get inspired!
- Caliente Grill, .
- Lazy Lizard Cantina, .
- Our Place Cafe & Market, .
- The Roasted Clove, .
- Ritchie Slater Winery, Hwy. 434 and County Rd. B-3 (Osha Road) (In Black Lake, just south of Angel Fire, NM), . Amazing hand-crafted, award-winning wines in one of the most beautiful settings on the planet.
- Angel Fire Resort Hotel & Conference Center, .
- Elk Horn Lodge, .
- Monte Verde RV Park & Campground, .
- Angel Fire Visitor Center, 866-668-7787, .
|Routes through Angel Fire