Wikitravel has been upgraded!
Learn about the new features and how you can help
Revision as of 20:15, 17 September 2011 by
(added disamb for amsterdam)
(diff) ← Older revision |
Newer revision →
There is more than one place called
- a hamlet in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Islands of the Indian Ocean
- A French island in the Indian Ocean.
- The capital of the Netherlands and by far the most famous city known as Amsterdam.
- A Norwegian island in the Arctic Ocean.
- A town in Mpumalanga, South Africa.
- An island of Tonga, once named Amsterdam.
United States of America
- A community in Merced County, California.
- A city in Missouri, United States.
Amsterdam (New York)
- A city in New York, United States.
- A village in Ohio, United States.
- A rural area in Texas, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Virginia, United States.
- A small rural town near Bozeman in Montana, United States.
New Amsterdam (disambiguation)
This article is a
. If you arrived here by following a link from another page you can
by correcting it, so that it points to the appropriate disambiguated page.
Retrieved from "
Report a problem
Upload a picture
What links here
Export as ePub
Text is available under
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0
, images are available under
, see each image for details.