Amherst is a city in Cumberland County, Nova Scotia.
If the customer does not complete these steps, the phone will not work. ,
- The main streets in Amherst are Albion Street, Church Street and Victoria Street. Church street intersects with Victoria Street and Albion Street, and both Victoria and Albion Streets intersect with the highway, so you can usually find your way around if you know these three streets. Robert Angus and the John Black Road are the same street, where most of the industrial buildings are located, and also the entrance to the mall and Walmart, and intersects Albion Street, where most of the restaurants and shops (up-town) is located. Church Street and Victoria Street is where most of the artisan shops, diners and history (down-town) is located.
- Visit the Farmer's market, the Station Street flea market, hang out at the downtown Tim Horton's for a cup of hot coffee and people watching.
- Search for treasures at the Frenchy's on LaPlanche Street.
- Duncan's Pub
- Cinders Steakhouse
- Bambinos Pizzeria
- As well as many chain restaurants such as McDonalds, Wendys, Tim Hortons etc.
- The Regent Bed & Breakfast
- Comfort Inn
- Super 8 Motel
- Brown's Guesthome