Amenia  is a township in Dutchess County in the state of New York in the United States of America. Amenia Chamber of Commerce  sponsors local events.
- Stewart International Airport, 1180 First St, New Windsor, +1 845 564-2100, . The closest major airport, but at present offers few direct flights to major destinations.
- Westchester County Airport, 240 Airport Road, White Plains, +1 914 995-4860 (airlines), . Two counties away, but an alternative to the congestion of the 3 major international airports around New York City. Rental cars available.
- Newark Liberty International Airport, Newark, New Jersey, , John F. Kennedy International Airport , and LaGuardia Airport .
Taconic State Parkway to Route 44 into Amenia.
- Metro-North Railroad - Harlem line, . Service between Wassaic station and New York City's Grand Central Terminal is about 2 hours. Local service is available between other Metro-North commuter stations. On-board train fares are subject to a stiff surcharge, so buy your tickets at the vending machines at the Wassaic station.
- Troutbeck, 515 Leedsville Rd, +1 845 373-9681, . In the manner of an English country estate. Has pool, fishing, tennis, hiking, health club, ballroom.