Amelinghausen is a small village on the Lüneburg Heath in the German state of Lower Saxony.
Amelinghausen is a small village in the district of Lüneburg in Lower Saxony, Germany. Amelinghausen is also the seat of the Samtgemeinde ("collective municipality") Amelinghausen
- Take the A7 to exit 42 Evendorf towards Amelinghausen/Döhle. Turn onto Deutsche Ferienstraße Alpen-Ostsee/L212 (signs for Amelinghausen/Evendorf).Take the 3rd left onto Evendorf Osterfeld/K36. Continue onto K45. K45 turns slightly left and becomes Mühlenstraße/K9. Turn left onto Soltauer Str./B209 Turn right onto Uelzener Str./L234 (signs for Uelzen/Wulfsode/Rehlingen). Take the 1st right onto Behnstraße.
- Lake Lopausee, Seepromenade 1, 21385 Amelinghausen, ☎ 04132 933397, . Lake Lopau is an active area, which provides many sporting possibilities, such as hiking, cycling, horseback riding, Nordic walking and pedal boating! The ropes course is a challenging outdoor personal development and team building activity which consists of some low elements and mainly high elements. Adult €29, Young adult (13-17) €22, Child €16 for 4-5 hours.
- Heide Kanu, Marxener Str. 23, 21385 Oldendorf, ☎ 04132 933933, . Paddle a canoe on the beautiful rivers in the south of Hamburg and relax from everyday stress. €25 for 2.
- Landgasthaus Niedersachsen, Soltauer Straße 3.21385 Amelinghausen (From Hannover take the A7 north, exit onto the B209 for Amlinghausen), ☎ +49 4132 910101, . The Landgasthaus Lower Saxony, Germany has a four hundred year tradition. Located Centrally in the Lüneburg Heath in Amelinghausen, it is easily accessible from all directions. The Heideort Amelinghausen is in a hilly landscape and is surrounded by extensive forests, meadows and Heath areas. Our personally managed House is ideal for holidaymakers and travellers for short. Our listed hotel offers 10 modern and cosily furnished double rooms. As holiday you can use a wide range of activities in the tourist area of Amelinghausen and on the Lüneburg Heath and many interesting places to visit
- Schenck's Hotel and Guesthouse, Lüneburger Straße 48, 21385 Amelinghausen, ☎ 04132 3140, . checkin: 1400-2200; checkout: 1100. This comfortable hotel in the Lüneburger Heide reserve boasts easy access to the historic salt city of Lüneburg. Opt for the Guesthouse complex in the beautiful centre of the village, or treat yourself to the exclusive Barghus complex and spa area. No stay would be complete without the hotel's tasty breakfast and wholesome local cuisine. Guesthouse €72-€79 Barghus - €99-€109.