Alliance is a city in Stark County. Alliance is the home of Ohio's State Flower, the carnation.
- US 62 begins in El Paso, Texas and ends in Niagara Falls, New York. US 62 runs East and West through Southern Alliance. US 62 intersects I-77 near Canton.
- State Route 173 begins North of Louisville and ends in Salem. SR 173 intersects and becomes US 62 in Southwestern Alliance.
- State Route 183 begins in East Sparta and ends near Edinburg. SR 183 runs North and South through downtown Alliance.
- State Route 619 begins in Barberton and ends in Northern Alliance. SR 619 intersects I-77 in Green.
- Stark County Regional Transit Authority (SARTA), tel: +1 330-454-6132, . $1/.50/Free (Adults/Seniors, Disabled, Students 6-18/Children under 6). SARTA provides reliable service throughout Stark County. Buses on main routes generally depart each stop every hour. The Alliance route is available on SARTA's website .
- Greater Alliance Carnation Festival 
- Alliance Garden Club 
- Mount Union College, 1972 Clark Ave, +1 800-992-6682, (email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org), . Mount Union is a private, liberal arts college.
- Carnation Mall, 2500 West State St, tel: +1 330-821-4447, . Open M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 12PM-5PM. Major stores in the mall include JC Penney, Elder-Beerman, and Goody's. Also in the mall is a Cinemark Theater.
- BW-3 Grill & Pub, 2642 West State Street, (330) 829-2999
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 2109 West State Street
- Country Boy Saloon, 62 West Vine Street, (330) 823-7880
- Crystal Lounge, 321 East Main Street, (330) 823-0219
- Reggie's Place, 251 Hester Avenue, (330) 821-4090
- Amish Country centered in Holmes County to the southwest of Stark County.
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park . Located primarily north of Canton, this park follows the course of the Cuyahoga River and the historic Ohio & Erie Canal between Cleveland, Akron and Canton. A number of older buildings are preserved here. The Cuyahoga Scenic Railroad, with train cars from the 1940's and 1950's also runs through the park from Cleveland to Akron and Canton. The Canal Byway extends from Lake Erie in Downtown Cleveland through the southern suburbs past Akron, Canton, New Philadelphia and into rural Bolivar and Historic Zoar.
- Geauga Lake and Wildwater Kingdom, . Geauga Lake is an amusement park in Aurora.
- Hartville. Located about 15 minutes to the west, Hartville offers two flea markets, antique stores and a handful of restaurants.