Alliance is a city in Stark County. Alliance is the home of Ohio's State Flower, the carnation.
- US 62 begins in El Paso, Texas and ends in Niagara Falls, New York. US 62 runs East and West through Southern Alliance. US 62 intersects I-77 near Canton.
- State Route 173 begins North of Louisville and ends in Salem. SR 173 intersects and becomes US 62 in Southwestern Alliance.
- State Route 183 begins in East Sparta and ends near Edinburg. SR 183 runs North and South through downtown Alliance.
- State Route 619 begins in Barberton and ends in Northern Alliance. SR 619 intersects I-77 in Green.
- Stark County Regional Transit Authority (SARTA), tel: +1 330-454-6132, . $1/.50/Free (Adults/Seniors, Disabled, Students 6-18/Children under 6). SARTA provides reliable service throughout Stark County. Buses on main routes generally depart each stop every hour. The Alliance route is available on SARTA's website .
- Greater Alliance Carnation Festival 
- Alliance Garden Club 
- Mount Union College, 1972 Clark Ave, +1 800-992-6682, (email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org), . Mount Union is a private, liberal arts college.
- Carnation Mall, 2500 West State St, tel: +1 330-821-4447, . Open M-Sa 10AM-9PM, Su 12PM-5PM. Major stores in the mall include JC Penney, Elder-Beerman, and Goody's. Also in the mall is a Cinemark Theater.
- BW-3 Grill & Pub, 2642 West State Street, (330) 829-2999
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 2109 West State Street
- Country Boy Saloon, 62 West Vine Street, (330) 823-7880
- Crystal Lounge, 321 East Main Street, (330) 823-0219
- Reggie's Place, 251 Hester Avenue, (330) 821-4090