Allegheny County is in the Pittsburgh Region of Pennsylvania.
- Pizzaiolo, 703 Washington Road., Over the last ten years, Il Pizzaiolo has become one of Pittsburgh's best restaurant destinations. Locals from all over the city flock to the Pizzaiolo's location in the sleepy South Hills town of Mt. Lebanon. The food is always fantastic, punctuated by Nepoletana pizza from a woodfired brick oven, homemade desserts, and a classy winebar serving over 200 italian wines, Pizzaiolo has the best of what Pittsburgh can offer.
- Taj Mahal 7795 McKnight Rd, A tribute to the vibrant ethnicity of Pittsburgh. A family run Indian restaurant, small dining room but intimate vibes. Traditional yet innovation dishes, extensive menu, lunch buffet from 11 am-3 pm. Voted best Indian restaurant in Pittsburgh the past four years by Pittsburgh Magazine. Reservations recommended (412) 364-1760
- AmeriSuites Pittsburgh/Airport, 6011 Campbells Run Road, +1 412 494-0202 . Located seven miles from Pittsburgh International Airport and 11 miles west of downtown Pittsburgh.
- AmeriSuites Pittsburgh/Cranberry, 136 Emeryville Drive, +1 724 779-7900 . Located 25 miles north of downtown Pittsburgh and convenient to the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Interstate 79.
- Four Points by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport, 1 Industry Lane, +1 724 695-0002, . Luxury Pittsburgh hotel offers business amenities and luxury for the weary traveller.
- Microtel Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport, 900 Chauvet Drive, +1 412 788-7200 . Offering convenience and comfort for the traveller looking for a great deal.
- Wyndham Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel, 777 Aten Road, +1 412 788-8800, . Just outside the state-of-the-art Pittsburgh International Airport and only 20 minutes from downtown, the Wyndham Pittsburgh Airport Hotel is a regular hub of business and cultural diversity.
WikiPedia:Allegheny County, Pennsylvania