Allegheny County is in the Pittsburgh Region of Pennsylvania.
- The Waterfront - a large outdoor mall with residential living areas, located in Homestead on property that was the site of the infamous "Homestead Works", a Carnegie/USS steel mill where union and management (in the form of "Pinkertons") literally fought it out in the late 19th century. Home to entertainment such as Dave & Buster's and The Improv comedy theater, restaurants such as P.F. Chang's and Red, Hot, and Blue, and shopping such as Macy's.
- Century III Mall - in the Monongahela River Valley suburb of West Mifflin, southeast of Pittsburgh at PA Route 51 and Mountain View Drive, and built, oddly enough, on a huge mountain of "slag" dumped from all the steel mills.
- South Hills Village mall - in the South Hills of Pittsburgh at US Route 19 (Washington Road) and Fort Couch Road.
- Ross Park Mall - in the North Hills of Pittsburgh at US Route 19 (McKnight Road) and Ross Park Mall Drive.
- Monroeville Mall - in the eastern suburb of Monroeville at US Business Route 22 (William Penn Hwy) and Mall Boulevard.
- Robinson Town Center & The Mall at Robinson - in the western suburb of Robinson at US Route 22/30 and PA Route 60 - if you need IKEA, come here.
- Pittsburgh Mills Mall - in the Allegheny River Valley suburb of Tarentum northeast of Pittsburgh at PA Route 28 and Pittsburgh Mills Boulevard.
- Hot Metal Diner  promises hungry customers a truly enjoyable dining experience. Rooted in years of working in and then owning her own restaurants, Owner Wendy Betten’s food is infused with her love of the restaurant business and care for her guests. Hot Metal Diner’s menu features fresh and flavorful dishes guaranteed to satisfy. The Hot Metal Diner serves breakfast and lunch daily 6 A.M to 3 P.M. We are located along Lebanon Road across the road from Hot Metal Harley Davidson near the Port Authority Garage and the Allegheny County Airport. We are also close to Century III Mall.
- Pizzaiolo, 703 Washington Road., Over the last ten years, Il Pizzaiolo has become one of Pittsburgh's best restaurant destinations. Locals from all over the city flock to the Pizzaiolo's location in the sleepy South Hills town of Mt. Lebanon. The food is always fantastic, punctuated by Nepoletana pizza from a woodfired brick oven, homemade desserts, and a classy winebar serving over 200 italian wines, Pizzaiolo has the best of what Pittsburgh can offer.
- Taj Mahal 7795 McKnight Rd, A tribute to the vibrant ethnicity of Pittsburgh. A family run Indian restaurant, small dining room but intimate vibes. Traditional yet innovation dishes, extensive menu, lunch buffet from 11 am-3 pm. Voted best Indian restaurant in Pittsburgh the past four years by Pittsburgh Magazine. Reservations recommended (412) 364-1760
- Uptown Mt. Lebanon, . Mt. Lebanon is an urban enclave on the verge of suburbia. Washington Road is the commercial hub with fantastic dining and eclectic shopping.
- AmeriSuites Pittsburgh/Airport, 6011 Campbells Run Road, +1 412 494-0202 . Located seven miles from Pittsburgh International Airport and 11 miles west of downtown Pittsburgh.
- AmeriSuites Pittsburgh/Cranberry, 136 Emeryville Drive, +1 724 779-7900 . Located 25 miles north of downtown Pittsburgh and convenient to the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Interstate 79.
- Four Points by Sheraton Pittsburgh Airport, 1 Industry Lane, +1 724 695-0002, . Luxury Pittsburgh hotel offers business amenities and luxury for the weary traveller.
- Holiday Inn Pittsburgh Airport, 8256 University Blvd., ☎ 412-262-3600, . 6 miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport. Convenient location for business, leisure, and Park n Fly travelers.
- MainStay Suites, 1000 Park Lane Drive, +1 412 490-7343, . checkin:3PM checkout:12PM email:email@example.com. The MainStay Suites hotel is an all-suite extended stay property located just minutes from the Pittsburgh International Airport.
- Microtel Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Airport, 900 Chauvet Drive, +1 412 788-7200 . Offering convenience and comfort for the traveller looking for a great deal.
- Pittsburgh Airport Marriott, 777 Aten Rd, +1 412 788-8800 (fax: +1 412 788-0743), . Located 5 miles from Pittsburgh International Airport and 12 miles from downtown Pittsburgh. Smoke-free, pet-friendly hotel. Free airport shuttle.
- Wyndham Pittsburgh International Airport Hotel, 777 Aten Road, +1 412 788-8800, . Just outside the state-of-the-art Pittsburgh International Airport and only 20 minutes from downtown, the Wyndham Pittsburgh Airport Hotel is a regular hub of business and cultural diversity.