Albia is a city in South Central Iowa.
- Albia is approximately 65 mile southeast of Des Moines at the intersection of highway 5 & 34.
- Take a stroll around the historic town square with the county courthouse in the center.
- Dress up and enjoy the Victorian Stroll, the first weekend each December. Period costumes and displays.
- There are interesting stores around the square.
- Commission furniture and other woodwork made with old time crafmanship by Dennis Carlson at Upland Fabrication, two blocks west, one block south of the intersection of highway 5 & 34
- Get your old Harley Davidson motorcycle customized at TSCycles, two blocks west, one block south of the intersection of highway 5 & 34
- Smitty's Sandwich Shop, 14 Benton Ave W one half block west of the northwest corner of the square., (641) 932-7756. Try the Enjoy a famous breaded tenderloin.
- The Highway Restaurant, 200 Highway 34 E three blocks east of the intersection of highway 5 and 34, (641) 932-2371.
- Bogie's Steakhouse, 500 N Clinton St one block south of the junction of highways 5 and 34, (641) 932-5554, .
- The Owl Tap on the northeast corner of the square.
- Murphy's on the west side of the square.
- Brick Street one block northwest of the northwest corner of the square.
- Indian Hills Inn. 100 Highway 34 East just east of the intersection of Highway 5 & 34, (641) 932-7181, .