| || |
| || |
Revision as of 22:22, 18 March 2013
Albertville is a French mountain town located in the Savoie department. It is famous for having held the 1992 Olympic Winter Games.
Albertville is located near 4 International airports:
- Aix les Bains Airport/ Chambéry  (50 km / 0:40)
- Geneva Cointrin Airport  (90 km / 1:30)
- Lyon Saint Exupéry  (139 km / 1:25)
- Grenoble-Isère  (135 km / 1:24)
The railway station is in the city center.
In Winter direct train from London, Paris, Lyon
Also at 40 minutes away from the railway station of Annecy in direction from Mont-Blanc and Geneva.
Regular bus service to :
- Mercury, Savoie small Savoy village close to Albertville
- The Tamié Abbey , in the road Mercury - Faverge, is on of the attraction of the region.
- Have a walk in the Regional Parck of Bauges Mountains 
- Museum of the Winter Olympic Games, in the city center of Albertville
- Art and History Museum in conflans, 10 min from the city center
- Grand Bivouac (The '''Grand Bivouac''' is the discovery and travel festival. This is in Albertville each year, end of October from 2002.), (city center), ☎ 0033 4 79 32 48 64 (email@example.com), .
- Theatre du Sycomore give regularly some representation in Albertville and the region. Have a lot to the website to find the next date.
Le P`tit Bar, (City center in the direction of Ugine, near Roma Hotel), ☎ 00334 79 32 49 02, .