Alba  is a town in Piedmont, Italy with a population of approx. 30,000.
- La Bottega del Vicoletto, Via Bertero, 6, 12051 Alba (CUNEO), ☎ +39-0173 363196 ([email protected]). A beautiful prepared food supplier with six tables in back where they will serve you one of their full menus for dinner. up to €50.
- Enostizioteca Conterosso, Via Pierino Belli, 4/c (angolo Via Maestra), 12051 Alba (CUNEO), ☎ +39-0173 442094 ([email protected]). A small, pleasant restaurant, which makes one of the finest rabbit stews in this part of Italy. €20-€30 per person.
- L'Antico Asilo, Via Mazzini 13, Serralunga d'Alba, ☎ +39 0173 613016 ([email protected], fax: +39 0173 613956), . Utterly charming, reasonably priced, very friendly.
- Villa Tiboldi, Case Sparse, 127, 12043 Canale, ☎ +39 0173 970388 ([email protected], fax: +39 0173 959233), . This prototypical italian villa was underrated until Paul Allen rented all nine rooms for the Turin Winter Olympics.
- Hotel Villa Beccaris (Hotel Villa Beccaris), Via Bava Beccaris, 1 - 12065 Monforte d'Alba (Alba), ☎ +39 017 378158, . Romantic 4 star hotel in an eighteenth century villa, located on the top of a hill, few steps from Monforte d'Alba. Room rates from €160.