Alba  is a town in Piedmont, Italy with a population of approx. 30,000.
- The Palazzo Comunale (13th century, housing a Nativity by Macrino d'Alba of 1501) and the Bishop's Palace.
- Some towers of 14th-15th centuries: Alba was once known as the "City with hundred towers".
- the Romanesque Alba Cathedral of San Lorenzo (Duomo), built in 12th century, probably over holy edifices of Roman age. It was restructured in 15th century, by bishop Andrea Novelli, and again in the following centuries. The current appearance is from the controversial restoration of 19th century, of which the three portals and the crpyt are from the original edifice. The church is well known for its wood-carved chorus made in 1512 by Bernardino Fossati. The current belfry, from the 12th century, includes entirely the original bell tower.
- The Gothic church of San Domenico (13th-14th century), the most artistically relevant church in town. It has a noteworthy portal with a triple arch within a pointed arch, a polygonal apse and traces of Renaissance frescoes. During the Napoleonic Wars it was used a stable, and was reconsecrated on June 22, 1827.
- The Baroque church of St. John the Baptist, housing a Madonna of the Graces (1377) by Barnaba da Modena and a Madonna with Saints (1508) by Macrino d'Alba.
- La Bottega del Vicoletto, Via Bertero, 6, 12051 Alba (CUNEO), ☎ +39-0173 363196 (email@example.com). A beautiful prepared food supplier with six tables in back where they will serve you one of their full menus for dinner. up to €50.
- Enostizioteca Conterosso, Via Pierino Belli, 4/c (angolo Via Maestra), 12051 Alba (CUNEO), ☎ +39-0173 442094 (firstname.lastname@example.org). A small, pleasant restaurant, which makes one of the finest rabbit stews in this part of Italy. €20-€30 per person.
- L'Antico Asilo, Via Mazzini 13, Serralunga d'Alba, ☎ +39 0173 613016 (email@example.com, fax: +39 0173 613956), . Utterly charming, reasonably priced, very friendly.
- Villa Tiboldi, Case Sparse, 127, 12043 Canale, ☎ +39 0173 970388 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +39 0173 959233), . This prototypical italian villa was underrated until Paul Allen rented all nine rooms for the Turin Winter Olympics.
- Hotel Villa Beccaris (Hotel Villa Beccaris), Via Bava Beccaris, 1 - 12065 Monforte d'Alba (Alba), ☎ +39 017 378158, . Romantic 4 star hotel in an eighteenth century villa, located on the top of a hill, few steps from Monforte d'Alba. Room rates from €160.