Addison is a suburb of Dallas and is one of the area's most popular places.
- Cavanaugh Flight Museum with airplanes from WWI and WWII
Addison holds some of the best festivals around, such as
- North Texas Jazz Festival -
- Taste of Addison -
- Kaboom Town! -
- Oktoberfest -
- Dallas Galleria - Dallas's most prominent shopping centre, including Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Saks Fith Avenue.
When you get hungry, there are over 170 restaurants in the city's 4 square miles, enough to satisfy any taste.
- Summerfield Suites Addison Dallas Hotel by Wyndham, 4900 Edwin Lewis Drive, (972) 661-3113.  Conveniently located in the heart of the North Dallas business corridor, we're just minutes from Dallas / Forth Worth DFW International Airport and Love Field DAL. Downtown businesses and the corporate centers in Addison, Plano, Allen, Frisco and Richardson's Telecom Corridor are an easy drive, too.
- Dallas-Addison Marriott Quorum, 14901 Dallas Parkway, (972) 661-2800 (1-800-811-8664 (toll free)) .