Añasco is a city in the Porta del Sol (West Coast) Region of Puerto Rico. Today Añasco is known for its hojaldre cake (filled with brandy and spices), the chipe clam and one of the largest plazas on the Island. A little farther on is the Balneario Tres Hermanos. This facility completes the chain of surfing beaches that start in Isabela
From Aguadilla take I-PR-2 South. Take Exit
Añasco is served by Interstate PR-2. I-PR-2 connects Añasco with Aguadilla to the north and Mayaguez to the south.
- Bay View Tower-El Mirador de la Bahía, carr 115. Great view of Añasco Harbor, A 3-story lookout tower on a small cliff overlooking the Añasco Bay.
- El Salto de la Encantada. A boardwalk with a waterfall & picnic area. Theres a basketball court at the top of the path.
- Parroquia San Antonio Abad,. The original church, built around 1765, was replaced by the current structure in 1801. It has a beautiful 8-foot stained glass window above the front door. The bell tower includes 800- and 500-pound bells along with a number of smaller bells from the original church
- Children Dream Park - Is a park for children recreation
- Parque de Diversiones El Castillo. An amusement park with the largest wave pool in the Caribbean, a medieval castle, antique museum, haunted house and other attractions for kids.
- Brasas Restaurant, Carr.115 km5.8, Anasco, ☎ 787-589-9000.
- Capriccio Ristorante, 12 Manuel Molave, Anasco, ☎ 787-826-3387.
- El Coche, Carr. 115 Km. 6.6, Caguabo, Anasco, ☎ 787-826-5151.
- La Nueva Fondita, Plaza del Mercado, Anasco, ☎ 787-826-4454.
- Mahi Mahi Bar and Restaurant, Carr. 402 Km.4.1, Caracol, Anasco, ☎ 787-826-5500. Steaks, Seafood and Puerto Rican Cuisine
- Restaurante Vista al Mar, Carr.115, Caguabo, Anasco, ☎ 787-826-5440.
- Ti Chi Mountain Estate, carr. 115 km 7.7, Bo. Caguabo, Anasco (Located on Private Mountain Culva de Rincon), ☎ 516-284-4950 (email@example.com). Private villa on 8 acre mountain estate. Four bedrooms, five full baths. 3800-5000 per week.