Siauliai is a city in Lithuania. It is one of the oldest cities in Lithunia, established in 1236. It is named after a Sun Battle that took place near.
You can get to Siauliai by train or by bus from most of other cities in Lithuania. The schedules for busses you can see from  and railways 
Siauliai is not a big city, so you need no more than buses or just youe onwn feet. Buses go all through Siauliai. There are everyday buses that go to places around the city.
City busses run from 5AM-11PM. You can by tickets in the kiosks, one ticket costs 1,60 Lt
The microbuses go from 6AM-11PM. You can buy tickets in the microbus. One ticket costs 1,80 Lt.
- Hill of Crosses is biggest attraction in Siauliai to people all other the world, especially christian piligrim travelers. Take a road A12, toward Joniskis; Ryga. After roadsign "KRYZIU KALNAS - 2 km", turn right. By bus: From Siauliai bus station, Joniskis direction. Leave the bus in DOMANTAI stop.
The Hill Of Crosses near Siauliai
- You can find small sculptures and fountains all over the city: Sculpture "Three Birds", Fountain Rude, Sculpture "Pelicans", Sculpture "Motherhood", Sculpture "Three Trolls", Sculpture "Dawn", Sculpture "A grandfather with his grandchildren", Sculpture "A reading man".
- Monument to the Battle of the Sun in Salduve Park
- Stained Glass Window, The Battle of the Sun
- Siauliai has 4 churches. Cathedral of the Apostles St. Peter and St. Paul. Also: St. George's church, St. Ignatus' church and Sts. Peter and Paul's Church of the Othodox parish.