| || |
* [[Ilica]] - a town noted for its thermal springs. Located
very near Cesme. |+|
* [[Ilica]] - a town noted for its thermal springs. Located Cesme.
| || |
| || |
Revision as of 05:54, 22 February 2009
Çeşme is an international sea-side resort on the Aegean, west of Izmir. It lies on the extreme western tip of Turkey, opposite the Greek island of Chios.
There are several ways to get to Cesme, it's an half an hour drive from Izmir by car, and there are several bus companies that will drive you to Cesme from Izmir on any time of the day. Buses from Cesme to Izmir at the time of writing are around YTL 10, ie around EUR 5.
There is one, possibly two, daily ferry(ies) to Cesme from the Greek island of Chios, the boat ride takes slightly over an hour and costs the whopping sum (for such a short ride) of 23 euros.
Bus services are also available from Istanbul, the route lasts approximately 8 hours.
Hotel Altinyunus, and Ilica view
- Kiteboarding : Kiteboard at one of the best spot in Europe with profesional riders.The IKO center at Kitesurfbeach Pirlanta-Ciftlikkoy will be very happy to host you.
- Kumru - a kind of local sandwich
- Sheraton Cesme
- Tas hotel (Alacati)
- Ridvan Hotel. Located at the center of the old village
- Ilica Hotel
- Ilica - a town noted for its thermal springs. Located 5 km east Cesme.