Wikitravel:Liaisonrapporter/Aug 20, 2006
[Redigera] Progress in general
Progress in general has been rather slow, but we have focused on adding new material and dealing with destination of the month, in order to attract new readers.
[Redigera] New contributors
Swedish Wikitravel have 123 registered users and a couple of new users have showed up since June 2006. It is also a pleasure to se that the number of serious, but anonymous, edits seem to be on the increase.
[Redigera] Focus since last report
- adding new material to existing articles
- with the aid of new material added, the change of destination of the month has made the main page look considerably more active
- gathering of new, travel-related material like images and facts for new articles
[Redigera] Focus during the next month
- The process of electing a new destination of the month has proved to be a good way to focus on an article. We will continue to follow this path and see where it takes us.
- Some sort of e-mail to all swedish users in order to try them to find their way back to help out
[Redigera] Special issues
At the moment, we have no special issues to discuss. The software works fine.
At the moment, we see some sort of slight interest on the increase. Swedish Wikipedia has made a template with links to swedish Wikitravel, to be used in Wikipedia articles about destinations.