Wikitravel Shared talk:22 August 2007
- Wikitravel is for "people who support our goals of creating a free, complete, up-to-date and reliable worldwide travel guide."
- "If you're not interested in our goals..... we ask that you not use this Web service."
- But I'm not going to drag it out, if you think it should stay then I'll let it stay – cacahuate talk 03:43, 23 August 2007 (EDT)
- Deleting or changing Evan's words would be vandalism. Adding your own comment on a line below it isn't. Jpatokal 03:55, 23 August 2007 (EDT)
- It should stay as a useful illustration of the useless wank produced by a certain line of thought. Gorilla Jones 08:23, 23 August 2007 (EDT)
I thought that the redirect of this page intentionally had not been done when this page had copied, because the suggestion of moving discussion seemed to me that it was just a separation of announcement and discussion. Do we need to redirect this page? Actually, the suggestion of moving discussion/Roadmap and Redondo's agreement were lost by this redirect. -- Tatata 22:01, 9 September 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah, I purposely left this as an archive, rather than a redirect, because the suggestion to move should be retained, although it is not relevant at Talk:Internet Brands (obviously), and because this was an announcement and should remain a part of the logbook. There's no need to "maintain" this as a copy of the evolving talk page at Talk:Internet Brands, but IMO it should remain as an archive. --Peter Talk 01:01, 10 September 2007 (EDT)