If you need help editing Wikitravel Shared, you have come to the right place. Here's some important articles about Wikitravel Shared and how to use it. If you have questions that aren't answered here, try checking the FAQ, or ask a question in the travellers' pub.
 General info
- About Wikitravel Shared
- Welcome, newcomers
- Copyleft -- Information about the license and philosophy that guides this site.
- Tags -- Annotated list of all license, location and source tags available for describing Wikitravel Shared images.
- Ways to help Wikitravel Shared -- Writers, editors, photographers and cheerleaders are all needed.
- Tips for new contributors -- Useful information for first-time contributors.
- Software tools -- Software tools created for use with Wikitravel.
 How to...
- How to create a user account -- Making a name for yourself.
- How to edit an image description
- How to upload files
- How to add an image
- How to draw a map
- Using talk pages
 Software features
- User preferences help -- Information about customizing Wikitravel Shared.
- Watchlist help -- The watchlist provides a way to keep track of articles that are of interest to you.
- Page history help -- All changes to Wikitravel Shared are available in the article's history.
- Recent changes help -- View the latest updates to Wikitravel Shared.
- User page help -- Every Wikitraveller has a page of their own.
- Search help -- Detailed help on the Wikitravel Shared search capabilities.
- Special pages help -- Special pages include the login/logout pages, recent changes page, statistics pages, etc.
- Namespaces help -- Namespaces are an organizational tool used by Wikimedia software.
- Travellers' pub -- For general discussions about Wikitravel Shared.
- Mailing lists
- Get-together – do discuss future and past meetups
- Technical support requests