Hello! Welcome to Wikitravel Shared! If you want to specialize your experience you may want to consider editing your preferences. Before uploading please take a second to read over the copyleft, policies and guidelines, and the image policy but feel free to upload travel images. If you need help, check out help desk, and if you need some info not on there, post a message in the travellers' pub. -- Ibshao 17:47, 26 December 2012 (EST)
- Thank you for welcoming me:) IBAlex 13:15, 7 January 2013 (EST)
 Archiving Votes for Deletion
I archived all the discussions at Votes for deletion, except "Files uploaded by RIZU" & the last two nominations I made at the end. When attempting to delete the archived discussions from that page, a message appeared that the action could not be done except by an administrator (action identified as harmful). Please delete all the nominations except the 3 I identified. As mentioned, they have already been added to the correct archive page. AHeneen 19:42, 26 January 2013 (EST)
- Hi AHeneen! Thank you for archiving the discussions. Upon your request I deleted all the already archived nominations. Warm regards, IBAlex 13:23, 28 January 2013 (EST)
 Image upload
Many thanks for the nice words; appreciate it! Glad you liked my pic.
I'm sorry but I don't know how to add a picture to a Wikitravel article. I'd be thankful if you could help.
 about my pictures
Thank you for your message! I feel honored if you would present my pictures to many Wikitravelers.
- Aiko, we are honored to have an opportunity to present your pictures on Wikitravel! I have just featured one of your great pictures- Choshi Fish Wholesale Market- on our Main Page as the Picture of the Day. I'm sure your work is going to be appreciated by many travelers! I will surely feature more of your great pictures in the future! I wish you all the best! Safe travels! IBAlex (talk) 20:19, 13 September 2013 (EDT)
- Hi Alex, I am really pleased that you selected my picture as the page of Picture of the Day!!
- Choshi city was damaged by Tsunami 2 years ago, so we hope many travelers will visit there and have good memories of this attractive place.
- Thank you very much for your attention.
- And I have one request to you.
- Would you make a link to Japanese version Choshi page  on this English page?
- I cannot do it because I don't have the ID of English version Wikitravel.
- aiko99ann (talk) 10:23, 14 September 2013 (JST)