Welcome to Wikitravel Shared! If you want to specialize your experience you may want to consider editing your preferences. Before uploading please take a second to read over the copyleft, policies and guidelines, and the image policy but feel free to upload travel images. If you need help, check out help desk, and if you need some info not on there, post a message in the travellers' pub. --OVK (talk) 01:39, 29 August 2013 (EDT)
I absolutely love the pictures you uploaded to Wikitravel Shared! Thank you for all your great work! I would happily feature your pictures on the Main page of Wikitarvel because they are that good! Please contact me on my [wikitravel.org/en/User_talk:IBAlex Talk Page] and let me know if you like this idea. Also, I have a question- are you adding those pictures to Wikitravel articles? Would be great to have the pictures within the articles. Thank you very much! Warm regards, IBAlex (talk) 16:25, 12 September 2013 (EDT)
- Hello IBAlex,
- Thank you for your message! I feel honored if you would present my pictures to many Wikitravelers.
- Usually I add those on the articles of Japanese version, such as San Francisco, Helsinki, Kiev, Havana and so on. aiko99ann (talk) 14:58, 13 September 2013 (JST)
- Aiko, we are honored to have an opportunity to present your pictures on Wikitravel! I have just featured one of your great pictures- Choshi Fish Wholesale Market- on our Main Page as the Picture of the Day. I'm sure your work is going to be appreciated by many travelers! I will surely feature more of your great pictures in the future! I wish you all the best! Safe travels! IBAlex (talk) 20:19, 13 September 2013 (EDT)
- Hi Alex, I am really pleased that you selected my picture as the page of Picture of the Day!!
- Choshi city was damaged by Tsunami 2 years ago, so we hope many travelers will visit there and have good memories of this attractive place.
- Thank you very much for your attention.
- And I have one request to you.
- Would you make a link to Japanese version Choshi page  on this English page?
- I cannot do it because I don't have the ID of English version Wikitravel.
- aiko99ann (talk) 10:23, 14 September 2013 (JST)
- I could set a link on English page. Thank you!
- aiko99ann (talk) 10:48, 14 September 2013 (JST)
- Aiko, I'm pleased I could used such a beautiful picture on the Main Page! Once again, thank you! I would definitely feature more of your pictures in the future.
- Choshi looks like a good destination for the travelers! I wish our English page was more developed...Aiko, do you think you could help us and add couple of lines to the English article? You can add it as an IP address or register an account if you wish.
- Happy to hear you found how to add an interwiki link. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Thank you! All the best, IBAlex (talk) 17:11, 16 September 2013 (EDT)
- Hello Alex, yes, I would like to make a contribution to editing the article of Choshi.
- Now I'm focusing on several Japanese version articles and pictures.
- I will start Choshi articles at my own pace.
- Best regards,
- aiko99ann (talk) 19:16, 23 September 2013 (JST)
- Sounds great! Thank you! Warm regards, IBAlex (talk) 19:43, 23 September 2013 (EDT)
Picture of the Day
Thank you for adding the beautiful picture of the Shiraito Waterfalls. I have added it to our Main page as picture of the day and to the Fujinomiya article. Looking forward to further contributions, it is greatly appreciated! Adzas (talk) 18:40, 2 January 2014 (EST)
- Thanks again for continuing to add beautiful pictures to Wikitravel Shared. I just added one to the Alongquin Provincial Park article, and will also put it as picture of the day. Please feel free to add your pictures to our articles, if you need help with that let us know. Warmest regards, Adzas (talk) 05:17, 15 July 2014 (EDT)
- I deleted the older version, so we only have the latest enhanced picture now. Thanks! Adzas (talk) 06:03, 15 July 2014 (EDT)
- I just wanted to say thank you for your continuous efforts, your pictures are lovely. I just used one as Picture of the Moment on the main page of Shared. Adzas (talk) 12:19, 5 May 2015 (EDT)