Tech:Listing names are not emphasised in print
 What happens
In printed version of listings Name attribute is no more emphasised as bold. See en:Rome for example.
 When it happens
File > Print; File > Print Preview.
Experienced both in FF 3.0 beta3 and IE 6.0.
 What should happen
 How to fix it
 Additional comments
I'm not seeing any difference between the printable and screen versions in terms of the listing formats.
For the following listing
Airport shuttle, Tel.: +39-06-42013469, 4740451, or 42014507,  offers door-to-door service from airport Fiumicino / Ciampino to Rome hotels or private residence. Minibus 8 seats.
The words "Airport shuttle" are bolded in both versions. If this isn't what you are referring to, can you please clarifiy. KevinSours 16:18, 19 August 2008 (EDT)
- See http://wikitravel.org/en/Budapest/Castle_Hill, Drink section. In FF Print Preview, "House of Hungarian Wines" is clearly non-bold in print version--but bold on a web page view. --DenisYurkin 04:58, 23 August 2008 (EDT)
- Weird. I'm still not seeing it. I've checked in
- Firefox 3.0.1
- Safari 3.1.2 (windows version)
- Opera 9.51
- IE 7.0.5730.13
- IE 6.0.2900.2180
- On every one I see bolded names for all of the items mentioned on both the screen and print. Are you both on Safari on a mac perchance? KevinSours 11:19, 25 August 2008 (EDT)
- Okay, I actually printed this out and its not bold on paper but it is on the printable version on screen. I'll take a look at that KevinSours 11:22, 25 August 2008 (EDT)
The main media wiki files is given media type "screen,projection" -- the vcard styles (the listing html generated by the tag processor) were put here. I moved those styles to the main listing.css file show they should be effective when the page is printed. I also added a style to hide the "edit" link when the page is printed. KevinSours 13:41, 25 August 2008 (EDT)
 Sign below, please
DenisYurkin 08:03, 15 March 2008 (EDT)