An error pops up:
- XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
- Location: http://wikitravel.org/shared/Special:Export
- Line Number 1, Column 1:���
When it happens
Everytime I try to export a page. This apparently occurs on every Wikitravel language version.
What should happen
I should be given a page of xml coding.
How to fix it
No idea. (TM pending) -- Andrew Haggard (Sapphire) 16:08, 20 September 2006 (EDT)
- Jeez, that's awful. I'll see what's going on. --Evan 16:51, 20 September 2006 (EDT)
- OK, looks like there was some playing around with content-encoding headers in the 1.7.1 version of MediaWiki to speed up the output streaming. It doesn't seem to have been working (the garbled output is actually gzip-compressed data, even though the headers say otherwise). I've commented out the tricky magic with this and it seems to be working better now. --Evan 16:59, 20 September 2006 (EDT)