Attention, nous ne voulons pas de liens vers les repertoires d'hotels ou de locatoons d'appartement. Veuillez ne plus poster ce genre de lien.
Achtung! Wir wollen kein links zu Online-Veranstaltungsführer oder Online-Appartmentführer. Bitte schicken Sie nicht welche ab. Julien 14 fév 2006 à 16:52 (EST)
why not? i want them. the other international pages got them too.
What to link to
External links should point to primary sources. For example:
* Official tourist offices for a destination * Official government Web sites * The official Web site for a hotel
- Well, first of all the links you did submit is not for an hotel, but this for appartments.
- Then, you did not adda ny explanation niether about the kind of service offered nor about the location of the flat.
- At last you did not use our classification, according to the prices is should be classified is "plein aux as".
- Anyway I am not so sure your website should be in Wikitravel. Our aim is not to register all people renting someting is all the cities over the World. I consider you add this link to the guide because you're involved in the busisness. I' don't think we can accept that. I'm going to ask the others administrators their oponion. Julien 15 fév 2006 à 11:49 (EST)
- [en] Sorry for the English; I just don't have the French in me right now.
- Apartment listings typically aren't put into Wikitravel pages. Please don't add them back without discussing here first. --Evan 15 fév 2006 à 13:59 (EST)