Yuba City is in Sutter County, California in the Sacramento Valley.
- Check out the Community Memorial Museum of Sutter County at 1333 Butte House Road in Yuba City. Sutter County history has more to amuse the casual visitor than might be anticipated. Not only can a tourist learn (as might be expected) about Johann Sutter but about the local origins of raisins (via Thompson seedless grapes) and the Caterpillar tractor company.
Hikers in front of an ancient lahar lava formation in the Sutter Buttes near Yuba City California U.S.A.
- Hike the Sutter Buttes, the world's smallest mountain range. The Sutter Buttes are quite scenic and are full of unusual volcanic and geologic features. Since the publicly owned areas are surrounded by privately held ranches, access currently is limited to hikes guided by the Middle Mountain Foundation.
- Bonanza Inn Magnuson Grand Hotel, 1001 Clark Avenue, (530) 674-8824, Toll-free: (800) 562-5706, Fax: (530) 674-0563, .
- Econo Lodge, 730 N Palora Ave (Hwy 99 & Bridge St), ☎ 530-674-1592, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM. Hiking packages available. Complimentary backpack included when you book the hiking package. $59.99. edit
- Harkey House Bed and Breakfast, 212 C Street (Corner of Second and C Street), ☎ 530 674 1942, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM. Has 3 rooms and a cottage all with private baths. Free WiFi, pool, spa located one mile from restaurants, shops and parks. $90-$225. edit
- Holiday Inn Express, 894 Onstott Road, (530) 674-1650, .
- Palisade Hotel, 965 Gray Ave, ☎ 530-790-7066, . checkin: 2PM; checkout: 11AM. Family owned and operated hotel located right off HWY-99 & HWY-20, the two major state highways that pass through Yuba City. Walking distance to the Yuba City mall and close to the best restaurants in town. The rooms are spacious, clean and quiet. Free high speed internet access and all rooms have phones with free local calls. Ample parking on-site. US$45.99. edit
WikiPedia:Yuba City, California