Yiwu is a city in Zhejiang, 100 km south of Hangzhou.
- Yiwu Airport (YIW), Yiwu, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China, +86 579 8566 5205
- Train From Shanghai to Yiwu Trains leave about every hour from various Shanghai train stations. Travel time, depending on the train, is between 2.5 and 4.5 hours.
- Bus From Shanghai to Yiwu
If you take bus, it leaves about every 1 hour and available at various long distance inter-province bus stations ( called chang tu ke yun zhan in Chinese) . Some stations got more schedules than others. Make sure you know which station you are going to. Again, the hotel staff should be able to give you directions. You may want to go to either the general station ( or Ke yun Zong zhan at No. 1662 of Zhongxing Road) or Pacific Station (tai ping yang station at No. 710 Hengfeng Road.) Actually buses are just fine if you don't get car sick.
- Private transportation From Shanghai to Yiwu (Recommended for group of 2 people or more)
If you want more comfort and privacy, it costs about 150 USD including all road tolls. It's actually quite economical too, if you come in group of 2 people or more. Best Way to go to Yiwu
- Yiwu Museum, 126号 Chengzhong North Road, Yiwu, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China, ☎ +86 579 8554 0405. edit
- Xiuhu Park, China, Zhejiang, Jinhua, Yiwu, Beimen Street. edit
- Chouzhou Park. edit
- Jiangbin Park, Jiangbin Middle Road, Yiwu, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China. edit
- Ocean World, Jiangbin Middle Road, Yiwu, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China. edit
- Yiwu Stadium, Yiwu, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China. edit
- Binwang Bridge, Binwang Road, Yiwu, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China. edit
- Yiwu Paradise, China, Zhejiang, Jinhua, Yiwu, Jiangbin Middle Road, ☎ +86 579 8532 5088. An amusement park with three steel sit-down roller coasters. edit
- Yiwu Theater, 1号 Chezhan Road, Yiwu, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China, ☎ +86 579 8552 2324. edit
The town has a large market with quite a range of goods. There are few Western residents, but many from India, Pakistan, and the Middle East. Many do some sort of import/export business. Binwang market has cloth, clothing, furnishings. International Trade City and the Futian Market has many small commodities including housewares, jewellery, beads, gifts, religious and seasonal goods.
- Yiwu Wholesale Market, Gongren North road,509 (CHouzhou), ☎ 0579 8550 3388. 24. Yiwu wholesale market is the biggest market in the world. edit
Triple O's, Canadian Legendary Burgers & Shakes, located on Ground Floor, International Mansion Hotel,218 Binwang Road, offering high quality food and drinks, uses imported food materials, good services with big smile to highlight your stay in Yiwu, founded in 1928, Triple O's has over 60 stores internationals, best burger in town and best milkshake you will ever tasted, 11am-11pm, Monday to Sunday.
- Tian Heng International Hotel Tian Heng International Hotel in Yiwu, China is located in the Bei Yuan Industrial Zone, next to the Hangzhou-Jinhua-Quzhou Expressway. Address: 677 Danxi North Road. Yiwu, Zhejiang, China. Phone Number: 86-579-85888888. Fax Number: 86-579-85116817
- Yindu Hotel, No.168 Binwang Road, Yiwu, Zhejiang 322000, China. Close to Binwang Market, 2 km to International Trade City (Futian Market) edit
- The Best Western Premier Yiwu Ocean Hotel, No. 99 Futian Road, Yiwu, China, 322000. Close to the International Trade City and the Futian Market, 15km from the airport; 14km from the Railway Station. edit
- YiWu Yihe Hotel, No. 2 Gongren Beilu, Yiwu, Zhejiang, China, 322000. Close to Binwang Market edit
- Bali Plaza Hotel, 138 Chengzhong Middle Road Yiwu 322000, . Adjacent to the municipal government, the public square and connected closely with large high-end stores, hotels, office buildings and entertainment squares. The hotel has a perfect location for business, leisure and entertainment. The hotel features a high-end exotic restaurant, coffee shop and sauna center and decorated by the combination of modern and Bali-style design. (29.303241,120.065997) edit