Yangquan (阳泉; Yángquán) is a city in Shanxi Province in China.
The nearest airports are Taiyuan Wusu Airport and Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport.
The fastes trains from Taiyuan take only 35 minutes and cost ¥37-45, there are also slower and cheaper trains. Other trains include from Shijiazhuang (from 37 minutes), Beijing (2h30-3 hours; ¥119-143) and Shanghai (12 hours).
- Niangzixiao Pass (娘子笑关; Niángzixiàoguān). edit
- Nanshan Park (南山公园; Nánshān Gōngyuán), Xinhua East Street (新华东街; Xīnhuádōngjiē). edit
- Liangjiazhai Hot Springs (梁家寨温泉; Liángjiāzhàiwēnquán). edit
- Zangshan Mountain (藏山; Zángshān). edit
- Shinaoshan Montain Forest Park (狮脑山公园; Shīnǎoshāngōngyuán). edit
- Guguan Great Wall (固关长城; Gùguānchángchéng). edit
- Guan Mountain (冠山; Guānshān). edit
- Yaolin Temple (药林寺; Yàolínsì). edit
- The Arctic Ocean Hotel (阳泉北冰洋大酒店; Yángquán Běibīngyáng Dàjiǔdiàn), 80 North Street (北大街80号; Běidàjiē, ☎ +86 353 4239999 (fax: +86 353 4234343). Four star hotel with rooms with free internet. Business center, gift shop, beauty salon and ticket office available. Chinese restaurant, bar and room service. Listed rates for doubles from ¥268, discounted from ¥220, including breakfast. edit
- Shanxi Quanmei International Hotel (山西泉美国际大酒店; Shānxīquánměiguójìdàjiǔdiàn), Southend of West Street (南大西街; Nándàxījiē), . Four star hotel with rooms with free internet. Business center, currency exchange, gift shop, beauty salon and ticket office available. Chinese restaurant and room service. Listed rates for doubles from ¥680, discounted from ¥350, including breakfast. edit