Yachats  is a city on the Central Oregon Coast.
- Swim in from the Pacific Ocean (wetsuit recommended, unless it is blazing hot outside).
- Drive in on Oregon highway 101
- Yachats Beach
- Cape Perpetua
- The Devil's Churn. Remarkable geological feature along the shoreline right at Cape Perpetua.
- The Adobe Resort, 1555 Hwy. 101, ☎ +1 541 547-3141 or 1-800-522-3623 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1 541-547-4234), . M-Sa 8PM-9PM, Su 9AM-9PM.
- Drift Inn, 124 Highway 101 N., ☎ +1 541 547-4477, . Live music daily. Dinners $15-20.
- Green Salmon Coffee Shop, 220 Hwy. 101, ☎ +1 541 547-3077. Tu-Su 7:30AM-4PM. Soup and sandwiches along with coffees, teas, and cocoa.
The Green Salmon Coffee and Tea House is a Organic, Fair Trade coffee roaster and purveyor of fine teas. Bakery offering a variety of pastries, muffins, scones, breads and savories along with a light breakfast and lunch menu. Open 7:30 - 2:00.
Closed Monday. 220 Hwy 101, Yachats, OR 97498
- Our Sand Dollar, ☎ 1-866-721-5324, . checkin: 4PM; checkout: 11AM. Beautiful rental house with stairs right down to the beach. Just up from town. $195/245 (Oct. 1-May 14/May 15-Sept. 30).