Xenia  (Pronounced: Zeen-ya) is a city in Southwest Ohio, near Dayton.
- Little Miami Scenic Trail. A fifty mile trail, which can be used by runners, hikers, bicyclists, and roller bladers.
- Skydive Greene County, 177 South Monroe-Siding Road, tel: +1 937-372-0700, (email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org), . Hours (weather permitting): Sa-Su 8AM-8PM; M-F 8:30AM-8PM. Reservations recommended. $250/person; group, cash, college and military discounts.
- The Corner Restaurant, 434 Cincinnati Avenue, Xenia, (937)376-1783. Small town home cooking.
- Ramada Inn Xenia, 300 Xenia Towne Square, ☎ 937-372-9921. 5pm. Homestyle foods with "flair"! Closed on Sunday. 9pm. edit
- Ramada Inn, 300 Xenia Towne Square, ☎ +1 937 372-9921, . edit