Woodstock is a city in Central Georgia, USA.
- Dixie Speedway, 150 Dixie Dr., ☎ 770.926.5315. Special Car Racing Events edit
- Lake Allatoona . This U.S. Corp of Engineers Lake is one of the busiest in the nation. Its popularity is likely due to factors that include its proximity to Atlanta, the large number of campgrounds and the ease of public access to the lake from many points along its banks.
- Red Top Mountain . A heavily visited park that includes miles of Lake Allatoona shoreline, camping, cabins, a lodge, a marina, hiking trails, a beach and more.
- Woodstock Lanes, 108 Woodpark Blvd., ☎ (770) 926-2200. 11am-10pm. AMF Bowling Alley, Bowling Leagues & Clubs, Birthday Parties, etc. edit
- Park Avenue Thrift, 5520 Bells Ferry Road, Acworth, GA 30102-2526 (Bells ferry road and State92), ☎ (770) 517-5538. Fantastic deals on brand name clothes (Fubu and other brands) and other items. Some of these name brand clothes still has the labels on them! Sundays are "Customer Appreciation day", and you get a discount: 10% off when you purchase $10, 20% at $20 and so on up to 50% at $50! I got a coupon that made me aware of this when I was shopping on a Friday, but I don't think you need one. edit
- Kani House Japanese Steak House & Sushi, 2455 Town Lake Pkwy, ☎ (770) 592-5264. 11:30am-11pm. Hibachi chefs put on a show of fire and food in front of you. edit
- Comfort Suites, 340 Parkway 575, ☎ (770) 517-9650, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 11am. Free breakfast and free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms. edit
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Atlanta North, 106 Woodpark Blvd, ☎ (770) 924-8770, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 12pm. This hotel offers kitchens and free high-speed Internet access. edit
City of Woodstock
103 Arnold Mill Road
Phone: (770) 926-8852
Fax: (770) 926-1375