Władysławowo  is a city in Pomorskie in Poland at the beginning of the Hel Peninsula. In the early 17th century the Polish king Władysław IV built the Polish Navy in Władysławowo.
- The international Lech Walesa airport in Gdańsk  or the international Szczecin-Goleniow airport .
From Gdańsk or Szczecin by the route E28 to Reda and than just north to the coast.
- Family Inn Pensjonat Anna Dettlaff, Brzozowa 21, 608-086-595
- Pensjonat Wojciech  tel. 58 67 420 67, tel. 602 369 305; ul. Łąkowa 5
- Władysławowo Noclegi nad morzem 
- Gdańsk with a beautiful old town and the biggest Gothic brick church worldwide.
- Sopot with the longest European wooden pier.
- Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port.
- medieval town of Elbląg.
- sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus.
- sea resort Kadyny
On the Hel Peninsula
On the Vistula Peninsula