Willcox  is a town in Cochise County, Southeast Arizona. It is a gateway to Chiricahua National Monument and other scenic sites in the region.
Willcox is approximately half way between Tucson and the New Mexico state line, on Interstate highway 10. The nearest commercial air service is to Tucson. If you're driving to town on I-10, be aware that the road is one of the United States' major east-west commercial arteries, and is full of truck traffic, much of it traveling at speeds well beyond the posted 75 mph.
- Chiricahua Regional Museum, 127 E Maley St, ☎ 520-384-3971. edit
- Rex Allen Arizona Cowboy Museum and Cowboy Hall of Fame, 150 N Railroad Ave, ☎ 520-384-4583, . M-Sa 10am-4pm. $2 (adults). edit
- Vineyards, . Various, some by appt.. Many Arizona wines are produced from grapes from this region. Willcox makes a good base to explore local vineyards, many of which have opened tasting rooms here. edit
- Willcox Pioneer Cemetery, N 3rd Ave (dirt road heading north from E Steward St). An atmospheric abandoned pioneer cemetery. Warren Baxter Earp, the youngest of the Earp brothers of Tombstone, is buried here. Watch out for fire ants and rattlesnakes! (32.25653,-109.82253) edit
- Rex Allen Days, . A festival celebrating the life of the singer Rex Allen and featuring such events as parades, concerts, and a rodeo. Held annually in October. edit
- Wings Over Willcox Birding and Nature Festival, . Held annually in January, the festival features lectures, workshops, art exhibits, and guided tours to see birds on the Willcox Playa and in the neighboring wetlands. edit
- Willcox Wine Country Festival, . A semi-annual event held in the spring and fall, featuring wines from local vineyards. edit
- Desert Rose Cafe, 706 S. Haskell Ave., +1 520 384-0514. (NOW CLOSED!)
- Salsa Fiesta 1201 W Rex Allen Dr, (520) 384-4233. Many different varieties of salsa to spice up the great food!
- Quality Inn, 724 N. Bisbee Ave., +1 520 384-3556.
- Dos Cabezas Spirit and Nature Retreat and Bed and Breakfast, 7101 E. White Pacheco St. (In the mountain village of Dos Cabezas) (Hwy. 186, 14 miles SE of Willcox, 20 minutes to Chiricahua Monument), ☎ 520-384-6474, . checkin: 2:00 p.m.; checkout: 10:00 a.m.. Live an AZ legend when you stay in this comfy historic, adobe guest house bed and breakfast in the ghost town village of Dos Cabezas, just twenty minutes to the Chiricahua Mountains. Great for birding, hiking, meditation. Enjoy complete privacy as the bed and breakfast hosts only one party at a time, up to 5 people. $139 for two. edit
- Holiday Inn Express Willcox, 1251 N. Virginia Avenue, Willcox, Arizona 85643, ☎ 1-520-384-3333, . $79-129. edit
- Chiricahua National Monument 
- Fort Bowie National Historic Site  is an oddity in the United States National Parks system, in that you must hike cross-country to get to it rather than just driving. The parking area is reachable via the Apache Pass road southeast of Willcox. The ruins of an old fort are about a three-mile (round trip) hike from the parking area (bring plenty of water).