Wikitravel talk:Graffiti wall
what does a comment look like?
Like comment indent
Alright got it
just a quick way to add something to the discussion page?
- Yep, pretty much.
So you just have to type what you want onto the page, and then click the "this is a minor edit" and then click the Save page button at the bottom of the page?
--Evan 15:26, 10 Feb 2004 (EST)
- This would be a comment. Charles 12:46, 31 Jan 2006 (EST)
How do you post your own images? And how do write new articles? Like say about a undiscovered railfan hideaway spot? -rustingfreight 2:10 (cst)
- Wikitravel:Help and Wikitravel:How to have some articles that explain how to do these things. - Todd VerBeek 15:18, 24 May 2007 (EDT)
 Graffiti wall
Archived from the Pub:
- Done. I'v reverted it to the last version. For some obscure reason, MS word does not support devanagiri so I printed it out from the graffiti wall. I might use it later for the same purpose. Upamanyuwikitravel • ( Talk ) • ( Travel ) • 05:45, 29 March 2007 (EDT)
 test again
testing this little itty bitty note
 How can I know when someone talk to me on page I talk to him, something with automatic email
- Two things:
- Go to you Account preferences ( you have to be a registered user) and check the option E-mail me when a page on my watchlist is changed
- Go to the talk Page of a user you are talking to and in the Top Navigation Bar on the page ( Next to an option View History) click Watch. I hope this helps.