The Travellers' pub is the place to ask questions when you're confused, lost, afraid, tired, annoyed, thoughtful, or helpful. Please check the FAQ and Help page before asking a question, though, since that may save your time and others'.
Please add new questions at the bottom of the page and sign your post by appending four tildes (~~~~) to it, but otherwise plunge forward!
Please sweep the pub
Keeping the Pub clean is a group effort. If we have too many conversations on this page, it will get too noisy and hard to read. If you see an old conversation (i.e. dormant for a month or more) that could or should be moved to another page, please do so, and note there that it has been swept in from the pub.
- A question regarding a destination article should be swept to that article's discussion page
- A discussion regarding a policy or the subject of an expedition can be swept to that policy or expedition discussion page
- A simple question asked by a user can be swept to that user's talk page, but consider if the documentation needs a quick update to make it clearer for the next user with the same question.
- A pointer to a discussion going on elsewhere, such as a notice of a star nomination or or a request to comment on another talk page, can be removed when it is two months old. Any discussion that occurred in the pub can be swept to where the main discussion took place.
Any discussions that do not fall into any of these categories, and are not of any special importance for posterity, should be archived to Wikitravel:Travellers' pub/Archives and removed from here. If you are not sure where to put a discussion, leave it alone—it's better to spend your efforts on those that you do know where to place.
Out of scope page
The following page appears to be out of this project's scope; Benefit For Women-women Clothing shops Online. Thanks, --Rubbish computer (talk) 16:02, 15 December 2015 (EST)
- Thanks We have a problem with periodic spam here. Thanks. Koavf (talk) 16:15, 15 December 2015 (EST)
- No problem. Rubbish computer (talk) 17:47, 15 December 2015 (EST)
- More spam:Adult Dating Sites For 40 Plus. --Rubbish computer (talk) 20:51, 17 December 2015 (EST)
Links in page history not working correctly
When I go to a page's history and click on "cur" or "prev", the links redirect to the full page. It looks like a technical glitch has occurred. Nurg (talk) 01:00, 18 December 2015 (EST)
- Hi, thanks for your message, I just noticed it as well, we will look into this. Adzas (talk) 05:11, 18 December 2015 (EST)