Wikitravel:Requests for maps
The following are destinations that need maps. The Mapmaking Expedition is a project to coordinate map development for Wikitravel; please refer to the Expedition's standards if you're going to work on one of these maps. See How to draw a map for instructions for making your own.
If you know of an article that needs a map, add it to the list below. Try to note the type of map, for example, city map, region map, etc. If you start one of these maps, please remove it from this list.
See also: Help wanted
On the trail of Marco Polo could really use a map. A lot of the places he visited are moderately obscure and/or have been renamed, so the average reader probably hasn't a clue where they are. Pashley 06:14, 19 June 2006 (EDT)
- city map for Okayama (another map for the Kibiji area would be helpful, too...) - ChubbyWimbus 09:43, 20 April 2009 (EDT)
 Middle East
 Southeast Asia
- Canberra -- JRG 05:41, 14 February 2011 (EST)
- Gold Coast -- Nathannoblet 00:27, 21 October 2006 (EDT)
 New Zealand
- Athens - Districts Map
- Dublin One of the few capital without a map
 United Kingdom
- Møre og Romsdal county
 North America
- Old Town of Quebec
- Edmonton Capital Region
- Edmonton/South Central
 United States
Charlotte -- This article is nearly complete but lacks a map.
- Antioch --This article is close to done needs a map
- Pittsburg--This article is done and needs a map
- Weaverville--Article almost done, but it needs a map please help
San Angelo--This is article is almost complete and needs a map
- Lake Patzcuaro --- Map of the towns placement around the Lake.
 South America
- Buenos Aires --- microcenter and San Telmo citymap
- Brasilia - needs a more detailed map of the central area where travellers are likely to get around;
- Rio de Janeiro --- overview map and maps for the four districts which include the major bairros
- Torres del Paine --- Trekkingmap