Whitstable  is a town in Kent, England. Whitstable is located on the North Kent Coast. The town is famous for its Oysters, and has several upmarket fish restaurants.
Tourist Information is not currently availiable in whitstable itself, as the centre along the high street has recently closed.
The nearest major airport is London Gatwick Airport.
Whitstable is served by regular trains from London Victoria, Margate, the Medway Towns and Faversham. Most trains from London Victoria divide at Faversham, with half of the train taking the North coast line, and half heading for the South coast; ensure that you are sitting in the correct part of the train.
The Crab and Winkle Way cycle track  links Canterbury with Whitstable.
- Explore the Harbour and fish market.
- Horsebidge arts and community center , 11 Horsebridge Road, CT5 1AF. A charity run art gallery at the beach end of the High Street. Open Mon-Sat 9.00-18.00, Sun 10.00-18.00.
- Whitstable Castle, Tower Hill. The castle is not open for sightseeing, but is used for exhibitions and events. The gardens are quite good.
- Walk along the beach. A pebble beach with groins runs along most of the seafront, with a concrete path alongside.
- See a show at The Playhouse, 104 High Street, CT5 1AZ, 01227 272042 .
There is a variety of small independent shops. For groceries, there is a CO-OP on Oxford Street.
There are a selection of restaurants, some expensive, with many featuring seafood. There are also takeaways on the high street.
- Tea Garden on Marine Parade, near the castle. A tea kiosk in a small park, with tables set out in the gardens. Open weekends and summer weekdays - depending on the weather.
- The old Neptune, Marine Terrace (walk along the beach), ☎ 272262. An old rustic pub with great views whitstable beach and its famous sunsets,offers fine ales good food and live music every weekend short walk to town and local b&bs edit
- Hotel Continental, 29 Beach Walk, CT5 2BP, 01227 280280 . Art deco hotel on the seafront. Rooms around £70-£145. Also rents huts.
- Premier Inn Whitstable,Thanet Way, CT5 3DB .