West Hills is a community in the San Fernando Valley portion of Los Angeles County.
West Hills is accessible by car from either the 101 Freeway or the 118 Freeway.
An automobile is essential for getting around West Hills. There is a bus system  that costs $1.25.
- Shadow Ranch, 22633 Vanowen Street (just east of Fallbrook), +1 818 883-3637, . Historical site.
- Fallbrook Center, 6633 Fallbrook Ave (Fallbrook and Vanowen), +1 818 885-9700 (fax +1 818 885-0029). Anchored by Mervyn's, Kohl's, Michael's and Target.
- Stonefire Grill, 6405 Fallbrook Ave (Fallbrook Mall parking lot), +1 818 887-4145 (fax +1 818 887-4146), . Pizza, pasta and BBQ. $15.00 - $25.00.
- Big Mo's Sub Shop, 22720 Roscoe Blvd. (stripmall, corner of Roscoe and Fallbrook), +1 818 884-5131, . M - Sa: 9:00AM - 8:00PM; Su: 9:00AM - 5:00PM. Best sub shop in the valley. $5.00 - $10.00.
- El Pollo Amigo. edit
See hotels in nearby Chatsworth or Woodland Hills.
- Explore the San Fernando Valley or neighboring Simi Valley.