Weatherford is a city in the Cross Timbers region of Texas.
Weatherford is located 30 miles West of Fort Worth, Texas on Interstate 20.
- Clark Gardens Botanical Park, 567 Maddux Rd, Weatherford, TX (14 miles West of Weatherford on 180), ☎ (940) 682-4856, . 7:30AM - 6:00PM. Clark Gardens is a 35 acre botanical park $7.00. edit
- Chandor Gardens, 711 West Lee Ave. Weatherford, TX 76086, ☎ 817-613-1700., . M-F 9:00AM - 5:00PM. A 3.5 acre estate designed by artist Douglas Chandor $5.00. edit
- Doss Heritage and Cultural Center, 1400 Texas Drive, Weatherford, TX 76086, ☎ (817) 599-6168, . Tues - Sat 10:00AM - 5:00PM. Parker County's rich tapestry of cattle barons and cowboys. Broadway and television stars, chuck wagons and stagecoaches is shared and showcased in galleries that are truly awe-inspiring and reflects all that is Parker County. $5. edit
- Parker County Peach Festival, Downtown Weatherford, . 8:00AM - 5:00PM. Weatherford's annual Peach Festival takes place on the second Saturday of July. With over 45,000 attendees, the festival features over 200 vendors featuring local food, entertainment and shopping. $5. edit
- First Monday Trade Days, Downtown Weatherford, . 8:00AM - 5:00 PM. The first weekend of each month continues a 150 year tradition of buying, selling and trading in downtown Weatherford. edit
- York Avenue, . A collection of boutiques, antique shops and specialty stores. edit
- Parker County Farmer's Market, 217 Fort Worth Hwy Weatherford, TX 76086, ☎ (817) 599-4080. An open air market featuring local goods and produce. edit
- Yesterday's Sandwich Shop, 201 N Main, Weatherford, TX (One block north of the Weatherford Square), ☎ (817) 599-3903, . edit
- The Shed, 4019 Fort Worth Highway - I20 (Located inside David's Stove Shop), ☎ (817)594-5533, . edit
- Weatherford Downtown Cafe, 101 W. Church Street, Weatherford, TX, . (817)594-8717. edit
- Golden Moon, 1410 South Main Street, ☎ (817) 594-1692, . edit
- Fire Oak Grill, 114 Austin Ave (On the Square), ☎ 817-598-0400, . edit
- The Pizza Place, 1218 South Main Street, ☎ 817-594-0591, . edit
- Alvin Ords, 914 S Main St, Weatherford, TX. edit
- The Wild Mushroom, 1917 Martin Drive, ☎ 817-599-4935, . edit
- Sheps Place, 816 S Main St, Weatherford, TX 76086, ☎ (682) 804-5002. 11AM to 10PM. edit
- Vintage Grill & Car Museum, 202 Fort Worth Hwy, Weatherford, TX 76086, ☎ (817) 594-3750, . Monday Closed Tuesday 11AM–9PM Wednesday 11AM–9PM Thursday 11AM–9PM Friday 11AM–10PM Saturday 10AM–10PM Sunday 10AM–3PM edit
- Hampton Inn Weatherford , 2524 S. Main St., +1-817-599-4800, . This 55 room hotel has a pool, 24-hour gym, 24-hour business center, and bus/truck parking. They offer free hot breakfast and WiFi, and are located just off Interstate 20, west of Fort Worth.
|Routes through Weatherford