Wauseon is a city in Fulton County in Northwest Ohio.
Wauseon is a community with distinctly excellent Schools and a caring environment.
Wauseon is accessible via State Route 108.
Travelers will most likely want a car to navigate the city.
- Cruise Night, . Cruise nights are held every Tuesday from May to August from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. with special Super Cruise nights held once each month. This is the largest cruise in northwest Ohio and southern Michigan. You don't want to miss out! edit
- Fulton County Fair. Wauseon is home to the Fulton County Fairgrounds which are the site of the nationally acclaimed Fulton County Fair.
- Skye Cinema, 455 Airport Highway, ☎ +1 419-335-6831, . edit
- Chief Supermarket, 810 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ +1 419-335-7645, . edit
- Tiny's Dairy Barn, 1051 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ +1 419-335-8762. edit
- John Weber's Good Food, 1095 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ +1 419-337-1948. edit
- Tiffany's Cafe, 114 Depot Street, ☎ (419) 335-5005. edit
- Red Rambler Coffees, 1214 N. Shoop Ave., ☎ +1 419-335-2000, . M-F 6:30am-6:pm, Sat. 7am-2pm. edit
- 1910 House B&B, 147 N. Franklin St., ☎ (419) 335-7742. edit