Warsaw's northern districts show in dark red
Northern Warsaw is a district of Warsaw, which is used for the sole purpose of describing the districts of Bielany and Białołęka  more easily.
- Main streets in Białołęka are ul. Modlińska (parallel to Vistula) and Trasa Toruńska (perpendicular to Vistula)
- See the map for the location of bus termini.
- If you are going to Zalew Zegrzyński, northeast of Warsaw, you will most probably want to drive through Białołęka. Drive along ul. Modlińska and then turn right in Jabłonna (it's already outside Warsaw). The road number is 61 .
- The Huta/Mlociny transit stop in Bielany is very large, with the final stop of the Metro, as well as a number of bus and tram lines. This is the start for a number of coach services around Poland, notably Polski Bus charters to cities in Northern Poland, such as Białystok, Bydgoszcz, and Gdańsk.
- The Palace in Jabłonna is nearby.
- Henryków and Dąbrówka Forest (Park leśny Henryków i Dąbrówka). It is near the railway station Warszawa Płudy.
- Auchan  and Leroy Merlin  near the intersection of ul. Modlińska and Trasa Toruńska.