Waikoloa is a city on the Big Island on Hawaii.
- Hilton Waikoloa Village, 69-425 Waikoloa Beach Dr, ☎ +1 808 886-1234, . This 65-acre, 1,240 room resort is the Disneyland of the Big Island. There is a monorail as well as a ferry boat to take you between buildings. The pool area is like an amusement park, with water slides, sand bottom children's area, an ocean-fed snorkeling lagoon and a Dolphin Quest educational lagoon. The hotel is in Waikoloa Beach Resort, which also includes two golf courses and the Queens' Marketplace shopping center with affordable dining options, clothing stores and Hawaiian souvenirs. You can also purchase a day pass to access the pool. Passes are $80 for a party of 4, are valid 11am-7pm, and you can buy them for that day. There are no reservations, since there are always plenty of passes available. $350. edit
- Paniolo Greens, 68-1745 Waikoloa Rd, ☎ +1 808 883-0600, . checkin: 4PM; checkout: 10AM. Paniolo Greens, located on the Kohala Coast, offers easy access to the Big Island’s northern ranch highlands. With the Big Island’s captivating mountains as a backdrop, Paniolo Greens is a lush tropical retreat deep in the heart of Hawaii's Big Island. Relax in your own private lanai, enjoying the cool breezes and warm Hawaiian sun. At the resort, enjoy tennis or a game of horse shoes, swimming, spa, exercise facility, barbequing, on-site activities such as Hula lessons and flower lei making. edit
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, 69-275 Waikoloa Beach Dr, ☎ +1 808 886-6789, . This resort is known for having the best (and only) beach in the area - Anaeho'omalu, a crescent-shaped stretch of sand with snorkeling and live coral right offshore. Ancient Hawaiian fish ponds are also located along the stroll from the resort to the beach. edit
- Kolea at Waikoloa Beach (Kolea), 69-1000 Kolea Kai Circle, South Kohala 96738, ☎ 808-987-4519, . checkin: 4pm; checkout: 10am. Kolea offers luxury beachfront villas and homes in the Waikoloa Beach Resort. Kolea also offers easy access to the Waikoloa Beach Marriott and Hilton hotels, which offer five start amenities. Each property is uniquely decorated, but all offer luxury accents including a wet bar, stainless steel grill, granite counters, mahogany trim, stainless steel appliances, and much more. $250 - $500/Night. (19.9185,-155.8867) edit
- Hali'i Kai at Waikoloa Beach (Halii Kai), 69-1029 Nawahine Place, Waikoloa, Hawaii 96738, ☎ 808-331-8878, . checkin: 4PM; checkout: 11/AM. Hali’i Kai, is the only ocean front resort complex on the Kohala Coast. Located within the Waikoloa Beach Resort, Hali’i Kai provides easy access to a variety of island adventures: whale watching, helicopter rides, volcano tours, deep sea fishing, scuba diving and world-famous golf. $200 - $350/Night. (19.9307759089555,-155.887455940247) edit