Outer East is in Vienna.
- Donauturm (Danube Tower), . The Donauturm is an observation tower from which one has a spectacular view over the entire city. The tower also houses two rotating restaurants. edit
- Florisdorf Spitz, Florisdorf (in its own downtown area around Florisdorf station, Florisdorf U6/S). A good vareity of normal everyday business. edit
- Donauzentrum, (near the UN, U1 Kagran), . The largest mall in the east of the city. It has recently undergone a major renovation making it now the most modern shopping center in Vienna. The selection of shops is huge. edit
- SCN - Shopping Center Nord, Ignaz Köck Straße 1, 1210 Vienna, . The SCN is a medium sized shopping center popular among the locals of the area. edit
- Danube Tower Restaurant, (U1 VIC/Kaisermühlen, bus 20B to Danube Tower you have to pay for the elevator first: €5.90 for adults)). On a sunny day you can have a look over Vienna from the rotating restaurant. edit