Hello, Visiteidfjord! Welcome to Wikitravel.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub.--Burmesedays 06:59, 18 February 2010 (EST)
- Thank you for your edits at Eidfjord. Please do read all of the links I have given above. In particular some style points:
- Please never write in the first person. Do not use "I" or "We".
- Please do not create bland lists of hotels without addresses, descriptions and prices. It is a stated objective of Wikitravel not to be a Yellow Pages type directory. These are likely to be deleted.
- Please go easy on the marketing speak. If it sounds like an extract from a tourist board brochure, any prose is likely to be deleted.
- Please do not use "quotation marks" everywhere. These serve no good purpose.
Thanks very much. --Burmesedays 06:59, 18 February 2010 (EST)