Hello! Welcome to Wikitravel.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. -- IBAlex 12:23, 20 November 2012 (EST)
Steep learning curve
It seems you did not bother with the advice given in your welcome above, nor with the advice given by my colleague
Lots of commercial operators value the exposure a listing here on Wikitravel gives them.
In return, we expect them to learn our formats and policies and observe them.
In particular, you need to realise that it is so much faster and easier for me to simply delete BORDERLINE listings from ignorant/lazy commercial touts rather than bother correcting them! --singaporeAlice 19:10, 21 November 2012 (EST)
- Your edit comment with this edit was: "Undo revision 1956885 by Singapore.Alice really sorry to bother you but the physical address in our website is in the contact page please have a look. thanks.let me know if anything else is wrong".
- The address is there now, but it certainly was not there before when I hunted for it - or you could have got the postcode from that page, eh?!?
- Furthermore, One Aldwych seems to be "an award-winning five star hotel right in the heart of London" or are you claiming to own it or have a permanent office that people can visit to lodge a complaint or serve a writ, there?
- How come there is no listing for your outfit here: http://www.onealdwych.com/site-map.aspx ?
- What is your trading status, please? Is it a sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability partnership, an English company incorporated with limited liability under legislation or charter? Feel free to e-mail me at singapore.alice [at] gmail.com with some evidence to convince me that your outfit does indeed meet the requirements for a tour listing here. --singaporeAlice 19:26, 21 November 2012 (EST)
- What is Discover Walks" relationship with The Charing Cross Corporation (a Florida, USA domestic for profit corporation with a location in Miami and active officers including Kahn, Gilbert S. and Noffo, John J incorporated on 3 Dec 1990? --singaporeAlice 19:41, 21 November 2012 (EST)